Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sinema @ Old School

Was introduced to this fantastic place by my brother John and went there on Sat afternoon. It was also surprising to see Kate there.

Now, introducing Sinema @ Old School. It's a cinema that shows local films ONLY. Now many of you might think "Jack Neo", but I beg you to read on.

It is a cosy place to showcase our country's own film and a channel to inspire young people like us to broadcast our films. I may not be a film maker (I leave this to my dear frens from New Media and etc,) but John and I are big supporters of the local scene

The film that I watched was 'Lucky 7', a film made by 7 different producers who each produced 10 - 12 min of film. Each film maker continues the next segment having only watch the last min of what the previous film maker made.

A daring move i would say. And, if you were to patronise this place, please, do not go with the expectation of a Jerry Bruckheimer or Tsui Hark movie, but rather, go with an open mind to have a taste of nice local flavour.

Will go there again.

Check out Sinema Old School here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home